Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Message Board properly monitored?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I enjoy reading LPDFTBL's posts.
    When I see a news article I think people might be interested in I post them too. A lot of us do.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I also like to read them.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    My complaint is the folks who post news stories by the hundreds. They post 6 news stories at a time and knock other topics to the back pages. I would like to see another folder just for news stories.


    [/ QUOTE ]
    You can set the board up to show more post per page in your profile.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    You can also tell people to "go to he!!" and get your post edited for you so you don't get into trouble. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #64
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    Did somebody edit my post? I dont understand why.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    I can't say whether it is being monitored good or not. I haven't posted in about a month or more. I have noticed an abundance of "young" kids on here. The board has gone down alot IMO.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    Hey Quincy GO TO BULLET PARK!!!! Thats just as bad! LOL! Only kidding! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    I'll be there in a couple of months. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  8. #68
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    Quincy you know what you can do? You really want to know. You smart aleck GC wanntabe. You can come to Appy this year and me you and spuds, observer, ole tob and all the rest, well we can all meet up again...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    Watch it Hunter. Don't dis The Park, now. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll get MamaVike all mad and I don't like her when she's mad. Heck, I don't like her much when she's NOT mad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #70
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Message Board properly monitored?

    Hey bro. come closer. Ya diggin yourself a big hole bub. I like ya but don't po momma dawg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •